Dr. Matthew Geddes
D.D.S., F.I.C.O.I., Diplomate
Dr. Matthew Geddes graduated in 2002 from Weber State University with a B.S. in Zoology and a B.S. in Chemistry. In 2006 Dr. Geddes went on to earn his D.D.S. at Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia. After working in general dentistry for several years, Dr. Geddes opened his own practice in 2008.
While in practice, Dr. Geddes developed a passion for dental treatments that could improve the total health of his patients, including procedures for TMJ, jaw pain, sleep apnea, tongue and lip tie release, headaches, migraines and rehabilitation. He became especially interested in underdeveloped airways when he himself and some of his children were experiencing the issues and diagnosed with the breathing disorder TMJ.
In addition to practicing dentistry, Dr. Geddes is an avid outdoorsman who loves spending time with his family running, backpacking, mountain biking, road biking, rock climbing and horseback riding.
- Graduate of Weber State University, Ogden, Utah, B.S. in Zoology and Chemistry, 2002
- Graduate of Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, D.D.S., 2006
- Implant Residency Whitecap Institute, 2012
- Certificate of Fellowship from American Orthodontic Society, 2013
- Certificate of Fellowship from International Congress of Oral Implantologists, 2013
- Completed IV Sedation Course, 2016
- Certificate of Diplomate from American Orthodontic Society, 2017